In 1955, Hollywood heartthrob James Dean was killed in a horrific car accident while driving around in his Porsche.
- The car was later considered a bad luck omen. When the car was towed from the accident scene and taken to a garage, the engine slipped out and onto a mechanic, shattering both his legs.
- The engine was eventually bought by a wealthy doctor, who used it to soup-up his racing car.
- He died shortly after during a race.
- Another driver died in the very same race and his car had James Dean’s drive shaft fitted in it.
- The garage where Dean’s Porsche was repaired was later destroyed by fire.
- The car was then displayed in Sacramento, but somehow fell off its mount, breaking a teenager’s hip.
- In Oregon, the trailer the Porsche was mounted on slipped from its tow bar, smashing into a shopfront.
- Finally, in 1959, the car mysteriously broke into 11 pieces while sitting on steel supports.
- NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android
Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Pinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts – Strange News Hedlines - Strange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - USA Politics - Your Local News - Submit Nutty News