20150601

Woman Slaps Cop to Quit Smoking


California - Face-slapped Sacramento County sheriff's deputy Matt Campoy recounted the events to the Sacramento Bee, telling reporters that Lopez just appeared as he left the county jail at 4:20 p.m. It was surreal, he added.

"I stepped to the left, she stepped to my left," Campoy told the paper. "I stepped to the right, she stepped to my right. I stepped to the left again and she suddenly stepped into me and slapped my face."

Etta Mae Lopez knew that the only way to quit smoking was to go to jail because they don't allow tobacco in the jail. She waited all day for a deputy to come out because she knew if she assaulted a deputy she would go to jail and be inside long enough to quit her smoking habit."

In 2013, Lopez was sentenced to 63 days in jail for misdemeanor battery on a peace officer.

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayStrange NewsNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News