20150502

The World’s Largest Breast Implants


Mayra Hills models under the name of Beshine, and she claims to have breasts that are a size 32Z. Hill’s stands five-foot-six, has a tiny waist, and weighs 130 pounds. Her small frame must support breasts that weigh 20 pounds each. Each of her breasts holds 10,000 cc of saline.

Hills breasts weigh as much as a toddler or a car tire. She claims that her chest weighs 72 pounds, which is half of her body weight. Before having her breasts super-sized, she began adult life as a size 32-A.

“I just wanted to have bigger and bigger boobs and the boobie greed monster in me never stopped being greedy and hungry.

So sometime ago when I reached a certain size, fans from all over the world started to tell me that I have the largest augmented boobs. That’s cool and sounds interesting and it seems that I have reached a milestone.

But for me the most important thing is, that I follow my inner voice and I currently have not reached my goal. My fans know what that means,” Hills said.

According to Hills, her implants can be expanded further in the future, if she desires to go even bigger.

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News