20131030

Cobra bites farmer, farmer bites cobra to death

In 2012, a Nepali farmer who was bitten by a cobra in his rice paddy field has killed the snake by repeatedly biting it in return.

"A snake charmer told me that if a snake bites you, bite it until it is dead and nothing will happen to you," Mohammed Salmodin told the BBC.

He has now been discharged from hospital where he was being treated for the snake bite.

Officials say he will not be charged because the reptile was not endangered.

"When I realized that a snake had bit me, I went home to get a flashlight and saw that it was a cobra. So I bit it to death," he said.


After he bit the snake to death, Mr Salmodin said that he went about his daily business as if nothing had happened. He says he finally agreed to go to hospital after pressure from family, neighbors and police.

Nutty News Today – Nutty News Videos – Todays Nutty Joke – Nutty Facts – Nutty News Twitter  - Nutty Videos  Twitter